Saturday, September 25, 2010

To Arthur!

Read my title. Arthur's Day refers to a series of music events which were first organised in 2009 to celebrate the 250th anniversary of the Guinness brewing company by its owner. It was so dope overall. This year we had Florida and Sean Kingston! Nothing you can do other than screams and shout. Or jump or some even better bath under rain! Everything went well, but not the RAIN!! I can't take tonnes of pictures of those who are on stage. We have to wear the ugly raincoat provided. It was just hell of DOPE.
Thanks to my LOVE and Janine for tickets~!

I think this picture is the best taken among all. Before we went in, there's a big sign of Aurthur's day.

Really sorry for all the pictures quality, I have no idea why my camera don't perform well at night. 

I didn't expect it to be such a big crowd.


Thanks love for this.
Happy little evil!!

There's a Guinness bar located right beside the stage, the concert collaborating with Arthur's day so you can actually chill and watch the screen. Don't expect to watch the tiny toddler from there. LOL

10bucks for a beer.
Look at how the rain damaged our look. Totally can be defined as a WET CONCERT.

We took tonnes of our pictures instead of those on stage.

  This was real FUN!

Arthur's day is sweet.

To Arthur!

No comments:

Post a Comment

love notes.