It has been a really long time I did not actually flood my blog with thoughts and thoughts post. During those moments, what I've in my mind was how to make myself happier without missing every single stuff that we have been through.Until I almost forgot who is he actually. Frankly it has been a really tough time and after going one huge round see what had happened. I'm writing this to my very very uber mega good friend (Missy XS) because it seems she isn't really happy nowadays. God might want you guys to grow and understand each other.There's a really good quote that I found in Alex's blog.
The course of true love never did run smooth"
~Shakespeare
Relationships are different. They are solid. They are long. They are comfortable. They are home. Its a different kind of being known. A different kind of close. A different kind of love. Mine was the mixture of all.
We were as close as two people could be. Because we almost knew every detail about each other. And not because we told each other everything but because we were there for it all. He knew which guys broke my heart because he threatened to kill them all. He knew what is my favorite restaurant in town was because he had to sit through a thousand meals there with me. He knew what kind of pillow I took my naps because he wanted to share it with me. He knew all my favorite food because I stole whatever I wanted off his plate. He knew my hardest days because we ended those through phone with my tears. He knew when my face had horrible breakouts because he preferred me with no make up on. He knew what it took to really push my buttons because we always ended up yelling in each other faces followed by a door slamming and my tears. He knew my biggest fears because he faced them all with me. It’s a rare thing to be known my someone. But its a beautiful thing.
I remember the moment he told me he liked me. Walking down the hill after school .
We protected each other. We disappointed each other.We challenged each other. We got each other. We frustrated each other. We wanted each other. We hurt each other. How does it end?
Cause its real.
Cheer up to whoever is reading this. God has the best for you, it just the matter for time.
Love,

No comments:
Post a Comment
love notes.