Thursday, September 30, 2010

Geek in the Pink.

Today could be a day full of imagination or just called it day-dreaming. If you were my friends or someone who more or less know me, you will know I couldn't live with something that starts with a P and end with a K.
Shall start with a Pink dream house of mine,
Whats inside?
Explore furthur.

Pink  Living room

Pink Kitchen. Its sweet to cook inside.

A collection room of myself.

Two pink duckies in the bathtub?

Good view from the Balcony.

Sweet lovely bedroom. Sweet dreams every night I supposed.

This  will be great!

I will start to wear watch if I have this.

My favourite ballerina flats.

I believe in fairytale,it does happen somehow.

A little old English will definitely make my day.

with some rapsberry macaroons with scones and old English tea. *paradise.

Bubbly.

Good night sweets.



No comments:

Post a Comment

love notes.