Victoria Rossa English Tea Room
This was one of the best tea house that I have ever been to. It was totally my dream dwell. Everything that I have mentioned above ,you can find it tere. Plus, unlike other luxuries tea houses, the price in Victoria Rossa was uberly affordable and reasonable.I'm still feeling excited when I saw those old fashion chairs and roses wallpaper. I think Im the recarnation of Queen Victoria.NO? Pink, laces lovers this is a must go for you people. Trust me you are freaking gonna get insaned in 3 2 1.
If you cant feel what I'm feeling right now then you actually don't really fancy this kind of stuff.
okay. This is uber cute.
The princess was here! Alright finally I'm not the one who always have to take pictures.
Exploring the menu~
Flip through the first page, and look!
How awesome"?
We ordered this, actually is better to order in set cause the set up will be nicer and more worth it.
Afternoon old english tea set. RM29.90
WORTH.
Flipping through and I saw this..
Okay, they make old english costumes. I will buy if my next prom theme is Royal elites or something related.
The more pictures of me. YAY!!
Thanks for the candid.I covered a little 'upskirt' with hearty.
I took a walk around the place and I was getting more excited!
I'm obviously fainting for this. Pink polka ice cream freezer! what a crap!
The ice cream cost RM2.50 per scope ONLY!!!
- The old fahioned
- The Victorian
- The Edwardian
Old fashioned earl grey. Next time I will remember to ask her whats the different with all the series.
This cost RM49.90
Everything turned out so lovely and nice here.
If you cant afford the big bottle you can have this mini pyramid tea packet. Only cost you RM5. I will talk more about it later.
Are you still reading or your soul is already there??
I found Eye mask!!!
Foodie!!
I ordered strawberry tea for God sake.
Let me do a little explain on it, before you can actually decide what tea you should order? The lovely waitress right there will bring all sort of tea samples for you to smell it. Of course you will pick the nicest smell ain't it?? So, I picked this. It smelled like you mixed strawberry jam with hot water! Its awesome level of relaxation, I felt Im living in a far away land where I can totally relax myself.
Somehow my camera function in a perfect way. Wonder whats inside? Scroll up and read my menu.
Okay again, Im adoring the nice candid taken by someone.
Just for try.
Someone said when you come to a new place just tried everything out.
Is good to have someone adoring you and they found happiness by taking alot alot of your pictures.
It mutualised ain't it? Both sides benefits.
Will definitely come back for sure.
Someone really familiar..
long time no see right.?
I bought this as a my little souvenier. The smell is like a drug for me caused the aroma was totally melted me out.
I spent few hours typing about how awesome was the place but I haven't told you people where was it.
Its located at the royal mall(Hartamas mall)
Don't worry if you don't stay near Hartamas. They have one more branch in Pavillion kl
Victoria Rossa was originated from UK.


























They don't have any more branch in Pavillion KL. One and only one in Sri Hartamas Shopping Centre, Level 1, near the Chinese Restaurant.
ReplyDeleteBut it's a super awesome place, better food, better quality at super reasonable prices.