Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Things happened for reasons.

Finally. It was the last day. I'm just tired of being called the carefour girl again. Hey! I miss my model job! Well, in another side without this stupid hunted mall I wouldn't know how much hidden feelings inside us. Cupid wouldn't have shot us again. AND I won't be so clumsy to fall for him again. Everything came in a blink of eyes, until this moment I stil can't believe that... Hey! He is holding my hand once more.

It makes me even sure that God exists and God rules my world. Thankyou.

Were you people curious why it happens again?. Frankly, I can't answer cause even myself don't know about it. It shows that God plays his part in my life. It comes without intention. Now, it proves the word ''the less you hope for, the more you will get'' me thinks.

It been a long time since I blog about my current events oh well I will just patch everything here. Not much pictures of me due to emo mood.

Setting 1: Vian's farewell @MOE DE CAFE, SUNWAY GIZA
Sigh, how sad. We have been best friend for 7 years though it don't sound that long but sereiously we been through our youth life together. How much I love her isn't a few words that can be explained. We are just 'click' we dream our dreams and now she is walking to it. Nothing much I can say but All the best love.
We love the outside instead of the inside. Minus points for slow snaily food.

Soon to be left only four

The mega big card for the love one.

the carefree girl who are gonna leave soon.

*waving goodbye with the best wishes.

Setting 2: Hatyai @Thailand
It was seriously crap apart from shopping. It was hot, cars everywhere, smelly lobby and the huge JAM EVER! Nothing much to talk about cause what I did was shopping and massage!

The sky cafe at the tallest hotel in Hat yai.

I saw this interesting piece of slippers while I'm doing a heavy shopping in their market. HOW CUTE!

Too crowded..

Basically what I had in Thai most of the time.
 Birdie nest.

To summerise: I bought damn lot of stuff!!

STAY TUNE.

Lovie dovey THURSDAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love notes.