Tuesday, February 8, 2011

If you are a bird, I'm a bird.

The love day is coming, are you gonna spend it with your love one? friends? or family? Be clear, is about LOVE. Not refers to girlfriend or boyfriend only.
Well since the love day is just around the corner I have some quotes to share. Again.

  • People say "you don't know what you've got until it's gone." Thats not always true, they knew, they just didn't think they'd lose it.
  • Don't assume someone belongs to you, leave that for them to say and show. 
  • Never expect. Never assume. Never ask. And never demand. Just let it be. If it's meant to be, it will happen.
  • When it rains, you don't see the sun, but it's there. So we may not always see each other, but we're always there for one another.

Dear special someone, I just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking about you as I'm writting this.
Signed, me.

and the last but not least,


God always had his plan.


No comments:

Post a Comment

love notes.