Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Right time, Right place, Right people.

When God laid out the blueprint for building my life, He scheduled the right people in the right places at precisely the right times for every phase of my life. He provided favor, lined up doors of opportunity and blessings have already been ordered and are place precisely throughout my journey call life.

But it's up to me to recognize the opportunities and meet each appointment God has for me. I must walk with faith, listening to His direction and instruction so I can be quick to experience every good and perfect gift He has for me. God wants me to experience every favor and rich blessing He's prepared. By faith, expect blessing to meet me at every turn.

Imagine what my future holds when I become determined to step out to greet it according to God's design. Remain alert and attentive to what God wants to add to my life. Expect the goodness He has planned for me-- doors of opportunities are opening for me today.

I'm learning... I'm learning...
Lord, thank You for setting favor and blessing in my path and help me to expect wherever I go in whatever I do.

P/S: This blog will be temporary resting.. Depends on the activities of the owner.
P/S: Is 9th of Febuary.. Yes, the right timing..

No comments:

Post a Comment

love notes.