No matter how hard your life was, it will come to an end. You will still smile at the end.
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. LOVE NEVER FAILS.
~1corinthians 13:4-8
Did you learn something? I wish you did. Being hurt is something you can’t stop from happening, but being miserable is always your choice.
Always always remember.
If you are happy today, please listen to Flyfm. It's full of love songs and I believe you will feel much love.
If you are NOT happy, here's my little present for you.
Today is special, please make yourself special too.
And,
I love you,
dear.
Happy Valentine's Day.
~Fin~


No comments:
Post a Comment
love notes.