Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Saint Valentin Chapter 1: les Films (vital)

The same song, same moment, exactly the same timing.. I'm listening to ''Happy'' by Leona Lewis right now. I sound like a radio DJ ain't it? Music sometime brings you into another world, the world of peace perhaps. I stumbled across tumblr and I found this quote is pretty interesting and yet true, It says:
''The day you finally decide to love me again will be the day after the day I've given up on this relationship.''
Alot of magazines started to post articles about relationship in-conjunction with Valentines day. Well, my blog of course will never want be outdated. I will share tit bit of my theories and what I read,  felt, thought about relationship until Valentines day is over. Before anything serious, these few movies were a must watch to understand the fundamental of love. Well, I cannot say I'm a expert but I'm just a PHD in human heart studies. :)

The must watch Movies:
1.The Notebook
2. Dear John
3.500days of Summer
4. P/S: I love you
5. When In Rome
6. Letter to Juliet

I've watched all of it. Watch, Feel and understand. Of course study the quotes.

Stay tuned for the next chapter.

P/S:Can't wait for tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

love notes.