I'm back here again to do some scribbles. Well nothing much is up, I'm glad that I had been attached to my family and relatives alot alot alot nowadays. Somehow, it meant something different to me. I'm glad, I'm glad. Bon Voyage to Singapore cousies who will be back to Singapore tomorrow. See you very soon my dear. I've been dreaming, day dreaming, looking forward to so many many things ahead. There's just a slight moment if it will happen.
I'm gonna share my secret weapon of self confidences. Where do I get the guts of being so confident and charismatic. There is this daily -wake up routine-of mine.
The first thing that I did when I woke up from sleep :
- Is to run to the mirror and SMILE. You try it everyday and you will realize something is changing. There's where I got my ''smiley face'' formed. You will uncontrollably smile everytime, just like ''you smile to whatever''.(Sound damn insane but it's also My reason of smiling to strangers.)
Alright a lil bit of daily dose for you. I need to sleep.

No comments:
Post a Comment
love notes.