Monday, February 14, 2011

*Important* The princess's farewell.

Sorry for couldn't make my diary on time because I've something more important to write about. People comes and goes, what I can conclude of this journey was, true friend was never easy to be found. Praise God, I've found mine! Not just one but a few. So before that, WELCOME BACK VEEVIAN!! I've been missing you alot, like this much----------or more!!

Beside, another princess will be leaving for good. In my heart, how I wish she can go right away to ensure that she has her smile on her face back again. I know ''the going'' is the best solution for everything. I will be missing her for HELL SURE. Throughout this 8 years, our life have been so full filled! We spend almost everyday together, during high school, tuitions, college or even after college. If I were to write it out one by one, it's not gonna end believe me. We have too much picture together.. way too MUCH! *going blank*

Move on to the farewell partay! Jess, I'm good I don't want to make you cry. LOL 

Setting 1: Victoria Rossa (Saturday)@Hartamas mall

 Yes, this is our ''yumcha''. Instead of MAMAK.= =

Scones? Sandwiches? Bascoutti? Muffins? Tea? Aren't it too relaxing? I love that place, really. Stay tuned for new places to be ditched. Victoria Rossa is enough for young ladies like us. *Applause*

As usual!

Setting 2: Restaurant one(Sunday) @ Desa Park City
Today was lovely. I can see happy little blue birds fly..

 Hung Wei pronounce as ''Kam Yat'' in canto.. Really laughing my ASS out!

From the left, Shawn, Dixon, Guo liang, Leon, Hung wei

 From the left, Princess Ariel, Princess Jasmine , Princess Aurora , Cinderella, and Snow white

 The knights and the princesses!

THIS IS SWEET AND LOVELY!!!!
You can't beat us!

Probably the last nice picture with the princess!

Confident starts with Clean & Clear.

Present you the airbags and the airbags free!

We are like the missing siblings.

Joanne was here!!!

Veevian and I!!!

Aren't you feel like beat him up???? He looked so beatable without specs!

Okay, my parking skill really fail! The black one was Dixon's car.

The group picture!

Last but not least: A little entertainment for ya.

 Awesome right?!??!?

HAPPY LOVEY DOVEY DAY PEOPLE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

love notes.