Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Fenix.

I wish to finish this special post before im off to Singapore..

Miracle always happen nowadays.. I know God really exists.. Before i started my post.. Im gonna thank GOD for all this.. You heard my prayer perhaps.. Thanks.. Thanks..
I was contented.. VERY..
Finally after so many days!! Im back to ECA!! yeah!! I missed all of them like hell lot!!
Seriously im not bragging right now.. I mean wow i rated today was the best day ever..
I met MABES, Jacklyn , girl Allan , Emica today! most of the girls in there.. Irene wasnt there..hmm hopefully can meet her next time.
let meet the new babe EMICA!well she just came back from penang.. and she hugged me like lots of time..thats so sweet of her.
I love everyone there seriously, they kept my heart beating!Cause i wasnt that happy before i get to meet them..
But now im no longer that emo rabbit!
Oh i remember Albert gave them a pot of clay as Christmas presents.. This was what Ian did to his black Clay.
Albert with the ''battle pose'' i supposed.. ''you looked kinda cute..'' credited to the song Miami tricks.The hand of the 'china bear'.. and copyrighted pose.
Me and sheng..haha Well the clean bboy!! I hire him as my bboy instructor now.. well i aint a good bgurl cause ahh cant even do shoulder freeze.. He was a really good bboy!! I think i saw him during Strictly street!! *glares. I love this picture!Master Fai, Sheng and MABEL!!Peeps this is Mabel.. The first impression i had in her was.. Oh looked like Ame..She is really cute.. Just felt like hugging her tightly when i saw her..I knew her through TDC..today was the first day we met each other.
you know who is he! I dont have to eleborate..haha This is a very caring person..and Crappy.. He used to talk to me alot on the phone well and blamed me when he got his bill!
well Chia sern realised my shirt!! Damn, i thought no one will look at it.. What does that mean..? He just keep staring at my tummy! I suppose.dancing and camwhore mixer! My hair kinda smooth today.==
I learned that ''HAPPY'' routine!! Damn i love it.. Thanks Mabes.
And i got interviewed by the STAR online.. Check me out yea people..
First they need like 5 volunteers for that interview. So me,Ian, Mabel, Sheng and Alex went for that interview..
The Question is.
WHO YOU THINK IS THE YOUTH OF THE YEAR?
i said FELLEST YAN!! haha and bragged about his new studio...and bla bla bla.. I was a spy remember?This is why i heart TDC.. they are all my world of people..
Oh i wore a new shoe today and they came out with an new idea of the camera in my shoes!Well, its funny!! I CAN SEE ALEX IN MY SHOES NOW!! ''HELLO''
Im gonna miss today..*sobs.well im not sure why my eyes were so small but who cares? Im darn blissful!!
Ken Ming is the best popper in there..well i should gave him a nickname.. How bout Phantom? cause he always disappear and sometime he appears again.. Lol.
Alex is the ''malaysian white''..
Gosu is the ''Thai sleeping King.''Me and Sheng started to make fun with them camera again..Well actully we are supposed to have a party but doesnt matter..Master Fai.. He is the cutest small eyes guy in there. I heard people were teasing him that he learn bboy moves in Taiwan or something.. haha only the TDC people will understand..
Okay i will be posting a video about the four dude teasing Albert with some Parody Christmas Songs.
Good Job to IAN, SHENG, CHIA SERN and GOSU.
p/s:I dont think the video will be up now..cause the internet are friggin slow!!
Let me show you how the FENIXIANs' pose. Thanks to the guy who took all these photos.
The official Fenix's pose. sorry is COPYRIGHTED.
The two girls in red are Jacklyn and Girl Allan.
Damn i freaking HEART them!!
this is the random pose..
the copyrighted hearty pose.. i love this cause im a spy!! HAH! CAUGHT ALL OF THEM..

alright till here..
i will re-edit it when i come back from Singapore.
mind my mistakes..im rushing..

OFF to '''lion mermaid island'' now..
luckily i have the video to keep me company throughout the journey..
Thanks TDC..
Thanks someone who brought me into all this..
more stuff to write..bear with me this few days.. Im gonna miss all of you..who loves me..
p/s:TDC people leave me comments after reading this! at least say you will miss me too!
my final word.

SMOKE ALBERT~
♥baby serendipity.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

love notes.