Wednesday, 2.00pm
36 hours more to twenty ten.
Kissing Goodbye to 2009.. Kissing goodbye to what ever holy shit that happened this year..36 hours more to twenty ten.
This will be the hardest year that i have ever been through in my life.. Somehow it was my happiest year? I have no idea..
to summerise this year i would make it into a chain..
college-studies-dancing-break up-dancing-Royal phantom-new crush-dancing-ECA.
Im very honest..How honest? read it futher.
This post is special for those who love me and those i love.
Im gonna talk about my self and my babes.
*click to enlarge.suddenly im running out of words.
Through out this year, of course i had been through sweet and sour..
The main point is no matter how much sweet and sour, i will always have them by my side. We share out sweet overcome our sore.
This is so true cause when Joanne had her crush, we were the first one to know.
When I got cheated,they were my first saviour.
New year, new resolution..well It would be lovely when this happen to my babes next year.
For
Jesslynn(mummy): NUS will be her new home and all her plans will success!! Having her long and lasting relationship.
Joanne: The right one will come or maybe the right one was her ''old one''??
Veevian: continue the last year resolution that i made for her. ''Hope she meet her first love asap.''
for Me: I wish everything goes well.. *just wanna be..Happy.
Move on to the dance freaks.
*click to enlargeThe first people that I wanna thank so much is Fellest.
without you, there will be more pain.. Without you, I wouldnt be so passionate towards dancing.
You are the one who activate my dancing nerve..
I just feel..so much..thankful.
well I had a crush on him two years ago.Thanks to his flirty flirty attitude made my heart continue to beat..This is the second time i used him as my ''medicine after break up''.
I will never forget that chest bouncing that we did. haha
Youre my God of dancing.
-
-
My first crew.(actually it was Current crew but Current crew was a crew beyond dancing well you can call it a Physics crew.LoL.)
Thanks to Julia ,chien yen, carmen, nyat sien who made my life full filled.
Im great to meet Nicole and Hong Onn after june.
Beside, I wana thanks Henry and Venessa too.. Though practises were hard but we did had fun!
I miss battling with You.
-
-
Who can tell me how much I miss Nikki.??
I dont know what to say but Im really missing her. I miss her classes. Miss her laughters. Miss joking around with her and Miss monday so much! cause Monday is the only day that I get to meet her.
Smash you better treat her GOOD! (you people might not know what i mean but it doesnt matter.)
-
-
Now im gonna talk about TDC! (serendipity)
I think I have talked about them so much in the previous posts. (serendipity)
Meeting them is the BEST THING in my life. (serendipity)
I have been looking for this kind of spirit for so long and now i found it from this bunch of people.
That is why people always say. (serendipity)
That will be good thing happened after a bad thing. (serendipity)
Now I believed it. (serendipity)
Finally. Thank God. I never expect.. Life actually got better after the pain.
And I cherish it.
p/s: not gonna appreciate anymore after I found that Im actually still breathing without you.
♥baby serendipity.♥
No comments:
Post a Comment
love notes.