Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The groove never ends,

peeps,
seriously i dont know what to write about today.. it was awesome man!! haha um..i think i wont write much tho sorry jesslynn i have no idea.. I wana go on low profile..haha talk less..lol
okay last day of practise with TDC before the open day..Met a crew from UrbaN Groove.. Vincent ,Ken Ming and one more i dont know who..the routine is Wow! I had fun tho.
well,Tomorow just let it be.. i think the judges will fall for my prettiness and let my cuzzie win the show. Just a little bit of worry.
he was like super relax and im the one feeling pressure..haha Thanks Darryl for saying me 'thin' and 'light'..cause i thought i was fat and heavy.haha
i will post more pictures 2mrw maybe.cause currently internet is really sucks!

hmm..someone make me angry LOR~ pinch the butt!!
hopefully tomorrow will be fine.
I have no mood nw..
have fun.

*never a ballerina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love notes.