well im actually so into blogging cause i dont have anything better to do at home.. Hopefully im really got ungrounded already.. Just wish to go ECA before college gonna start..
Um..Singapore trip was okay..I enjoyed spending time with the cuzzies!aww.. Im such a Cuzzie lover..
Train sucks! I couldnt even sleep the whole night before i reached singapore.. Plus i wasnt that happy in awhile but after that i got cured..!!
sorry i dint grab the picture of the bed in the train.. It looks pretty like the Jack's bed room in TITANIC..pictures are random..I will talk base of picture.yea?
LOG cake tastes really awesome.. I feel like eating it everyday!! haha
I took this the second day of my trip..um..sorry i look kinda sleepy..
well let me see.. I took this when i went to Orchard road on the christmas night.. Um..I like Simon cause its FAT! Actually I wana kiss Alvin but Alvin is too high for me to reach so kiss Simon also doesnt matter..
Heart you yea.Im a top chipmunk fans.. That is also why i like hamsters! haha
The one in red Jumper! is mine darling! Mr.chipmunk Alvin..
People having line dancing..haha I wana join the crowds but um..too packed!
the street is fulled with lights and so on..
I saw this funny pub when im on my way back to the Hotel..
Slumber party on the christmas night.. Cuzzie sleepover in the hotel and we watched the ORPHAN.. i felt like go in to the laptop and slap that girl!!
Jen gave this to my bro.. Well they love Stitch. haha Ignore my fugly face.
okay i took this on the 3rd night i guess.. We ate at this thai restaurant which full of white people.Daddy was talking 'thai' to that waitress.. I dont know daddy can speak Thai?! haha
I saw this in Bugis street.. and felt naughty want to take a picture of it.. I think people who think im some jakun or watever.
THIS TOTALLY REMINDS ME OF THE PARODY..albert i miss you LAH!
Hey peeps take note..Takoyaki..my fave~buy me 10 i eat all 10!! haha i really miss hanging out with my cuzzies!! sobs~
this is the best among all!Gonna confess something now..
Im suppose to sleep yesterday when im on my way back but the worker said they dint bring the 'coach no.6' so all the passengers in coach no.6 will have to move to the ''seating coach''..WTH!
Luckily im sitting alone so i can hv two seats.. I was waiting for my line to reappear and WHAT THE HELL.. Digi kept all my messages!! and most amazing thing is..
Theres a cow who wanna commit suicide. It ran to the railway and the train took and emergency break.. Which hurt my ROYAL HEAD.. well im not sure what happened to that cowy but i dont think it will be alright.. cause i saw the cleaners brought mops and water..yeah? bless you cowy.
so, see you guys soon.
miss ya lots.
my bring home snacks!
Yum~p/s:polar bear's penis do not freeze and drop off after having sex.
credited to Ian.
♥baby serendipity.♥
No comments:
Post a Comment
love notes.