Thursday, December 3, 2009

Youre my Jaccob ,let me be your Bella.

Blithesome day come so slow and it passes so fast.
hmm..Never really have this kind of happiness for so long..That is why i said, if this is really a dream. Please do not wake me up forever..Im so into this dream and i refuse to think about the other.
sorry i wana post the picture of the hersheys but i ate it before i realize i havent took the picture. But doesnt matter..I will have a house of hershey Kisses next time..
As you know im a big fan of Hersheys.Well yea i told panda and i dint expect he actually remember it..Hmm..well i dont need any luxurious elements and even not meterialistic. Just a lil love and care are enough to melt my world..well since last time, i never asked for anything more than love..
AND now Thats so sweet of you..
Okay not gonna show off so much..I just wana keep some to myself..Lol
Xmas is ROMANCE.
watched 2012 finally man..hmm, in year 2013 i will watch 2012 again and laugh at it..(fb group)

hey,actually today I was so happy cause finally i get to eat at somewhere that i have desperated for so long..aww..Thanks to you panda...okay now peeps, guess where?????
-
-
-
-
-My favourite paddington bear's house.haha House of pancakes.

I seriously need a hair cut after the fashion show.
heres the main coursesIt was really nice for me. Look at that is all my favourite little stuff.. Cherry Tomato, Smashed Potato, Egg and etc!!
this is pretty nice too..yummy yummy!!!
The desserts.
Lol..Ice creams with pancakes inside...though is a normal one but I felt so happy when panda was sitting right beside.He has got long eye lashes..which is so awesome.
Hey after all my suprises i have my own suprises too..I met this cute thing when i was walking in hartamas while waiting for panda to finish his dance practise.
i pick this bear cause um, to make your phone looks happier.. haha The bear with the pink skirt.
it looks pretty like me..What should i call her ya..hmm think think think..oh right..
Pancake! awesome.
Pancake is bigger than ian's phone. haha Glad that he likes it.

p/s:All the best for 2mrw sweety.. Everything will be alright..Dont worry about that..Chill chill.Im here.
p/s:I have a plan 2mrw. hope it works.
p/s:next week is my GROOVING WEEK i supposed.

p.p.p./s: I have sweet colon's smell all over my body.. I dont feel like bathing.


*never a ballerina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love notes.