Friday, December 4, 2009

Time for miracles.


Rabbit remember she has to kiss your forehead..!
Wasnt really a tough day but something was wrong..hmm but i felt so much better now..He always has his own way to make me laugh..
sorry i have lots of my pretty pictures to post but im not at home till sunday..so peeps please be patient ya.
wish my panda have fun in the Flashmob..Wish all his stuff goes well..
People can change.. I wana change too.. for future sake.
I will cut down on my vineger intake.. Just to make it through..
''create my own fate'' dats wat you called.
feeling so good now..
I wanted to confess something, if last thursday I never meet panda..If last saturday never talked in the phone till dawn and get serious on talking about performances and fate making..
I wouldnt know in this world, sometime things are really amazing.. Two people will meet..and finally end up staying together..this is what my bio lecturer told me today..
I thank God for loving me so much.. I thank God for everything..
I thank God for meeting this panda.

Im seriously feeling thankful..

''time for miracle''
The 1st people who sang me this, was YOU.

well thats all..Im shy.. I write for myself to read only..haha

*never a ballerina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love notes.