Im back.. miss me?no?
um..The part 2 and 3 of the christmas party's pictures were up on facebook.. So, i will just post some of it here..Then im gonna move on to my Mer lion post..
I like most of the pictures cause its all DSLR quality..*glares.
Thanks to Mr.Pang.
Yumm~
Opps the car key spoiled the picture!
The first picture of that night i guess.
As usual me and my SIS, Shawn.
Janice and I..I took the most pictures with her.. haha cause i barely know all of them there.. Just close to some of them.
well i like this.
I like this too.
The cute one.
actually my motive plus purpose plus intention to that party was to Dance and Eat!Um..consider half success..cause the music kinda soft..suits all the couples..Well i dint bring any partner, So..
I just dance with random people.
Posing halfway..Move on to my girl style..Aka Clubing Feminine.
Thanks to DSLR which 'slow mode' my move.. haha
I love dancing..Ahhhh~miss TDC..miss Royal Phantom.
Okay i know what you gonna say.. Sorry Im not ''giant boobs girl'' so it was kinda lose.. *ego!
Im playing sexy back! Yeah~
two hotties~actually i just came back and i have only 7 friend requests in 3 days.. sobs.
i will upload the pictures later yea? Frankly not many pictures were taken cause we were busy having fun..
This trip considered okay..Gonna brag bout it later.
have fun.
lovies.
♥baby serendipity.♥
No comments:
Post a Comment
love notes.