
Two months ago i left bboy for awhile..and nowadays my spirit came back!! I CAME BACK! woo..
well i think no one ever remember who was BgurlLs. I should call myself Bgurl SPY?! since the TDC people love to call me Royal phantom's SPY! haha okay with my pink NIKE with hidden camera inside. Well today was the last day practising cause tomorrow im gonna be prepared for Thursday's show. Hmm i will be super nervous! Unless................................................Lol.
Oh im kinda lazy now..
Okay i watched this show before i knew this bunch of bboys. I was like omg..alone in this whole wide world..haha At least now people know about planet bboy.
I went to ''car hospital'' today but is only for 'TOYOTARIAN''..haha
cant believe this was so awesome!!woo..okay come to this fella, Gosu i dont know if i spelled it correct but i really beh tahan him..hahaha
when 2012 come he will still be sleeping peacefully dreaming of him in BC bull PAWNING hong 10..haha
Jia shen and ian kept disturbed him and he just adjusted his sleeping pose thats all!*respect~
later he just battled with his slippers.haha
okay practise the whole day im so tired.. No mood for other stuff.. I need nappy.
p/s:I know the 7-STEPS!!! Thanks to sheng sheng. haha
oh yea: JOANNE, i wana correct my mistake.. That 1 isnt Jake is SHeng.. I mixed them up already.. So, u noe what to do .~
''breakdancing has evolved.''
*never a ballerina.
No comments:
Post a Comment
love notes.