Sunday, December 13, 2009

prisoner's diary.


sorry peeps i left my charger at my cousie's house so currently cant upload my pictures up here..
Well so i will post it up when i get my charger back yea?

argh i have lots of thoughts today.
------------------------------------------
When you are facing the deepest pain in your life..
When you have to close one eye towards the reality that you have to accept..
All these sorrows...
Can you imagine that? Did you ever think of someone will show you symphaties and give you their hand?
What if they do?
Someone just pulled you out of this..Take you out from tears and sorrows?
I will definitely feel so much precious and..Lovely.. yea?
Sorry im running out of words..
I dont know whats my heart feels like right now..Um..Im a creature who is definitely more inclined to my emotions..Im easily statisfy yet easily get hurt..
A small matter enough to make me happy for a whole day.. A small matter enough to make me sad for a whole month.. Lol craps i know.
I was a princess..Now i looked more like a prisoner..
I miss dancing..
I miss hanging out..

I miss umm..the furry black and white bear..
which are something im not gonna have it for now.. Maybe for YEARS??
i do not know..
Whats gonna happen tomorrow?I have no idea..
17 days..Im contented..My wound healed.. left only bruises..
for now i can only look at the outside world through the prison's window..
the mixture of feelings for both days..
ever since the past..
I never wana define anything..
Just follow what the heart says..
Cause i will be more apprehensive if i cant even keep the good memories...nooo..
things happened for a reason.

p/s:if i confused you people then thats better.. cause i dont really wana be so straight forward..
always have to remind myself about that blessing night that black and white bear told me..
Im thousand time better.. Im so lucky that i was borned physically perfect..

God bless you ,kids..
finger crossing..~

*never a ballerina.
-serendipity-

No comments:

Post a Comment

love notes.