Thursday, April 1, 2010

Antacid.

Lazy bio lecturers took the question from past year paper. Cheh.(but I din't read that.)
Well I supposed today was an odd day.
I'm officially single for a year, yeah weren't you think that was the best joke ever? I got dumped during april fool. When happened last year 1st of april was still clearly tatooed in my mind.
Poor thing huh?

Setting 1:I had a date with Dr.Leong after college.
This was the first time ever he spoke English to me, he looked so much older now compared to the last time I saw him. I told him about my gastric pain (Hell ya you don't know  how suffered  am I for the whole night by kept squeezing my tummy and bite my pillow's edge. I rolled and rolled... Closed my eyes hard whenever the pain came. It was totally deadful.)

A part from telling him my pain, I heard the word Helicobacter. when he was analysing my symptoms. It was a bacteria that might spread through saliva. 
and today I learned something new, gastric wasn't just ''oh-you-ruined-all-your-eating-time-or aggressively-dieting''
He asked me, If im under stress?? Yea stress caused gastric too but I forgot to ask why and how.
Cause I have something which was more important to ask him.
I clear my throat and asked:
Doctor, may I ask you something??
Are you graduate from local? He said: Yea, U.M.
Why you wanna become a doctor?
His first answer was - a stable career , a statisfying job.
Then he said to me, you must understand the nature of it very well. I nodded my head but actually I don't understand what he meant by ''the nature of it.''
Then he added on, ''Sacrifies'' you must be able to sacrifies your time. Especially during housemanship. You worked as a D.O.G instead of D.O.C. (how humourous.=____=)
If professional cant survive what about the non-professional? Doctors are saturated, why? Because people like our age have alot of chances. He suggested me to take ''dentistry'' but he said ''is abit boring laa u know, everyday gigi only''.
There was one more thing I knew the smart gene in him, he can get to guess Im from Taylors without me telling him at the first place. Fooyoh!
I asked him: How you know?

He gave me a superb fabulous answer.

''Cause all the good students are there.''*glares.
(His own daughter was there too..Now I know Dr.Leong's daughter was in TCSH 2010 intake.)

Well, he gave me about one hour talk sorry to all the patients waiting out there.
He did talk about biomed and etc but I was kinda lazy to type it out.
***********This article was meant for Vee Vian.********************
 Before I went off, he said ''so choose wisely''. 


happy 1st of april.
don't get fooled.


Dr.Leong gave me hope.
♥Tae Yang's Princess.♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

love notes.