gah!
gah!
gah!
Alright peeps Im back but I just don't feel like uploading the pictures and type something about it. It was not because of things weren't good or what ever. Yeah sometimes like now, I left my charger in the hotel and I know Im gonna get freaking busted by my mum sooner or later. GAH!
And I realised something, my heart. Wasn't feeling that good, I brought my lappie there and upload the all the pictures of Ikea and Ian's party. There was this feeling, the feeling of heartbroken and the feeling of my heart was being cut into pieces and I did realised that the last time I went to Genting I had a the huge fought and real break up with my Ex. The night was tough, I have to burried my pain under the laughters. Other people were having fun and I have to force myself to keep my lips bending. Yea, Luna shape.
....That night, I felt that in cold. I felt I was alone, I remembered everything, every single dialogue between us. It was really painful and although I have already overcome it few months ago but stil the scar was too deep too hard to heal.
Forget the times he walked by, Forget the times he made you cry,
Forget the times he spoke your name, Remember now your not the same.
Forget the times he held your hand, Forget the sweet things if you can,
Forget the times & Don't pretend, Remember now he's just your friend.
I have already.. But no one can ever replace the scar you left in my heart.
Even somebody.


No comments:
Post a Comment
love notes.