It was a Freaky friday I supposed Note: Holidays are ending so soon, be prepared for A2 and study like a NERD. Oh we did pretended to be a Nerd today, just scroll down and you will see a bunch of nerds and noobs.
In short, Im gonna thanks Manggali Boy/Kapal Sink/Abu Nene for attending our small post-birthday celebration together with his lovely girlfriend Penny. She looked ''elegant'' just like a tall princess. I shall, smack Dixon's ass for being late and we gave him a call at 2.20pm but he still having his ''5,6,7,8!!!'' GAH. but luckily his cuteness covered my anger so I still love him as my sister.
Setting1: Full house@ Sunway Pyramid.
First of all, they have got the cutest menu ever!
A must to pose with the menu, Jess and Jessi did posed for the menu too but I let them have the opportunity to post in their blog.
We would like to try some act cute post. But we ended up looking like a hamster.
Don't ever try this at home. What a bad influence. haha
Hungry hungry lets move on to the food.
Almond mushroom soup.
Appetizer.
Rated: 5/10
Raisin Black Pepper chicken
main course
Rated: 7/10
Dori Fish
main course for (vvian)
Rated: not sure but not that good.
Dessert
Strawberry short cake
Rated: 5/10
Jessica describe it as CHEAP CAKE.
Jesslynn: your new hair style suited you alot.
I just don't mean to be nerdy. I looked so ew with the nerd specs.
ew me! haha Jess looked awesome with the spec. haha
Jessa-elle.
Did you know bow is my favourite?
I don't think she realise I was behind her.
Group picture: We looked like Nasty Nerds. haha
Inviduial picture of the nerd, all are wanted!
I like this picture alot. I looked like a nerd in some korean show.
with that awesome BOW TIE.
Ong Kia.
Vee Vian.
I would name this, crazy ''big face'' artist. haha
this one, ''small Lydia''
checked out more awesome pictures,
Dicky and I with old mama shirt.
Dick , Jess and Kendullah.
Joanne, Vee vian and Ken.
Ken looked like a PIMP in there!
this reminded me of ''Man in the mirror''. She looked like some celebrity.
this photo is for Mr. Ken.
the rest of the pictures will be in facebook and Jesslynn's blog,
lets move on to the ''Proposal''
@ Full house.
THE HERO: Nerdy KEN.synopsis: Nerdy ken secretly admire the prettiest girl in his university and knowing that by showing his look he wouldnt get this girl because Penny was surrounded by alot of good looking guys. Nerdy Ken was so upset and one day he couldn't stand it any longer. He started to know that he must fight for this love. So, he met his good students in Full House to discuss the plan to get Penny's heart.
Of course the first step is to get the 'perfectionist' to change his Nerd look ,but after so many make over, the perfectionist still thinks that Nerd suits him alot. So, he put on his nicest bow and ready to propose.
First try, fail. Lack of confidents. Omg he wear slippers instead of leather shoes.*smack head. Penny was shocked to see him kneeling down. She was like:'' what happened''?
Finally, she smiled and accept his proposal. At the same time, he knew that Penny also feel the same towarded him. Trust me, they made a good couple.
Playing *wedding dress.
I believed in Happily ever After.
Last but not least,
Ken and his favourite students.
p/s: Sorta confused between my stuff and yours.
p/s: having a plan in mind

































No comments:
Post a Comment
love notes.