Thursday, April 8, 2010

Teddy's dream

Today was pretty much awesome too?
Yup. Be frankly I'm really really tired now. OH, so weary. Thus, I'm not gonna elaborate my stories Hopefully it will just be a picture-caption post at the same time, I won't get you disappointed alright?
I love you people.

Date Night was seriously... fun to watch?. But bear in mind it was 18xx. I never heard of  ''vigina, penis,whore, eff and pimp'' so many times in a movie before. I bet you will like it cause it was stupid.

My spontaneous mix and match of formal wear and t-back. Plus my add-on -- fluffy shorts.
I'm lovin myself.
You know what? I love myself more when I have thick eye-bag. Lol.

Regarding my post title, the name was actually from the scent that I bought in 'Lovely Lace'. I walked in keep smelling the petals' bag. There was this man said: Hey nice shorts you have.

Then I started to ask him: Did you sell the the 'scent' here. The scent I meant was what I was smelling inside the shop. Then he took out a plate of 'something' and asked me to breath in and breath out to feel the smell. Yes Im totally adore the scent. Loving lovely lace. It pretty suited me. Cause I feltit was cute and so cuddly and and lovely.
Wanted to feel the loveliness of the scents? visit the shop or sit inside my car.

This was my 'beauty diary' mask set. I bought it for 1buck a mask. *glares.
A must do for everyday untill this holidays ended.
Why? Cause I only have around 10 packets. I wondered whats inside the chocolate mask. 
: )



*Au revoir.







No comments:

Post a Comment

love notes.