Friday, April 23, 2010

Tell them... *men* did this.

hola,

today was a good day. I woke up early in the morning to see the ''happy little blue birds fly''.... Actually I had a big task, before hand I would love to thanks Jesslynn and Lionel for giving me their precious time to do this so called lammee stuff. Thanks alot.
I will write about them in the next post.

Jesslynn took Lionel watched to repair and I was thinking to go and change my camera charger cause the plug came off after few days I bought it but when I on my way to 1utama I realised that I forgot to bring the charger. Sigh. Doesn't really matter anyway.

At first we thought of watching How to train your dragon but too expensive and we ended up watching Clash of the Titian. which was GOOD.
I rated the movie 10/10!!
Nice flow of stories, awesome actor and actress. Jesslynn agreed too. It was DOPE. 
I don't know how to put it all out in words , just that you have to watch it yourself. Gosh, it was so much better than I thought.
I love Zeus. I have google it out, they were Greek's GOD.
Awesome, awesome and awesome.
One day, somebody's got to make a stand. One day, somebody's got to say enough...
-Im so lazy to talk about how annoying was the ''Etiqa'' people.

P/S: THE PEOPLE who COLLECTED THE TICKETS ATE MY CANDY FLOSS!!
They don't allow outside food yeah and they saw my candy floss, they said I can collect it back after the show but when I came back they were gone. sobs.
Alright what shall I say now,

PICTURE TIME.
good memory huh.

Jesslynn said she had a bad hair day.

we saw Amelia while we were camwhoring, the moment was funny let Jesslynn explained it later.


Setting 2: Forever 21@ 1utama.
 We took sort of the same type of clothes. Sigh, cant share room, this was what we did.
 currently hearting this picture. I love the shirt.

Im waiting for Jesslynn to edit some of the pictures.
The flowery theme. Well, mine cant really see the flower pattern since it was black.

The blings. Both were the same dress just that mine was black and hers was grey. AND mine's tighter cause Im fatter.

DENIM'S models. This was probably the only overalls that looked good on me.

P/S: What if God give me a chance not to be single right now? Will I?






No comments:

Post a Comment

love notes.