Saturday, April 10, 2010

FOMG.

Told cha today's schedule was extremely packed. Alot of new stuff to update you people, I attended Ian's hatch day party before I headed to Genting and right after I came back from Ikea. Yeah looked like Imma super party Princess. I thought I couldn't make it for the party since the 'terrible party planner'' invited me at the very last minute. I still remember that night I misplaced my cellphone somewhere in ''Paris''. and I was like running across the ocean, hopping up to the highest mountain to find my phone back. Lol I bet you don't get my joke except the ''terrible party planner''. Oh yea back to the topic, I made a good friendship with the ''Angel of fate''. Thus, I got to attend the party. Nah in other words, Hartamas VP give face.

Im gonna say something really funny, alright. Nicole parked her car at my house and I fetch her to Ian's place and we were the first to reach but no one was at home yet. Yeah, I supposed to go to Sierramas West but I mistaken the place and I went to Sierramas East. Two odiouses waiting at the wrong guard house and the security was like:'' mana owner? sudah sampai ke belum? Omg! I said: on the way. and I felt so stupid.

Until Mabel called me she said Ian was here and he was at my guard house. To be cleared Mabel and I waited at different guard houses. Aight, to save my word we managed to find his place at last and I ended up getting the title of ''I don't believe your sense of directions'' by the very good last minutes party planner.

Let the party began!
Omg. I looked so ugly. and Nerd! Cia Sern's ''found spec''.

What a hungry 'casper'.

I tell you, my camera full of Cia Sern's pictures.. Some people who don't know might think I'm his admirer. 

Yes, Me and someone who kept wanna push me into the fish pond and made me got 'Wet'. ew.

Oh, he cant stand my teddy's dream scents. He said he was allergy to perfume. Yes, next time his girlfriend is gonna put Colon. 
I remembered what Irene said when she hugged me, LOL. She said: Oh Lienn you smell like some roses, come hug again!! 
aww so sweet of her.

Fai Fai was so tired and he fell asleep on the sofa. Yeah, guess what? Everyone started to do something funny. Look look.
Sheng bumped in last minutes blocking Ian's face.

Aw.. sleeping prince.

Everyone was paying some respect to Master Fai. HE WILL FLOAT EVENTUALLY.

could see that Sheng wasn't sincere. Lol

They started feeding him some ''long live pills''. LOl
He woke up and said: Fug.

.... the first time I saw a grand piano in somebody's house. Yeah, nice one. I forgot to pose with it cause there were quite alot of pianists queing up to feel the great-ness of the tone. It sounded really different from those normal one. *thumb up.

elegant, no? 

 Jake and I. Lol It gave me a feeling of some movie poster.
Avatar. The sleeping prince and the beauty.

Opps. Ahem*
 
I made them took this picture with me.

Maabeeell!! Derrick was saying, Im ''Mabel2.0'' HAHA..
No.. no one can ever replace Mabel's cuteness.

someone please take the old picture and compare it with this.

Ballerina versus uhm.. Kung fu Masters.

Omg. Look at Mabel.
 
Nowadays this pose was like my trademark. Lol

They said they would like to try night effect. Thus, lights off.

Oh let me explain this, Jake was having his hair perm with the help of Cia Sern and Ian. They offered some special services too.*crafty smile.

They were suspecting I gave Ian Fellest's shoe, shirt underwear and etc. I was so SHY!!! hahah Hope he like my VIBRATOR. and I did not know it can actually wear it like this.
 PandaMan! It looked blur cause he was Vibrating.

aight,
Before I left,
Never the less. Group Picture. When Lienn was around there will be tonne of pictures.
 TDC family.

 *off to Jacuzzi.
S.W.A.L.K









No comments:

Post a Comment

love notes.