Saturday, April 3, 2010

Learned my lesson.

*I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo..''
I can't help it, this song kept playing in my mind.

Tonight the sunset means so much.
The one thing that I know I'll never touch.
Half way fighthing for good, but I wish It will end really soon. Apart from study even more for this coming holidays, I do have some plans to brighten it up.
  • Mr. Ken's birthday celebrationsv@ Full house in Sunway pyramid.(highlight.)
Frankly, after CNY outing I really missed my old buddies and of course the ''oldest-among-all''. Dr.Ken!
My blog will definately flood with pictures again.
Heres another highlight.
  • Fine dining @ the Olive in Genting.
do visit my blog and nuff for me. Thanks.

off the mechanics.**
I felt like hugging Jesslynn right now.!! haha
last but not least,

Happy Hatch Day
to
Ian the Pandamonium.
♥Tae Yang's Princess.♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

love notes.