Over 6 billions of souls in the world, you are the only one that I want.
Sometime, we met through ''Serendipity.''
Serendipity: A very good coincidence, often leading to something really awesome.
I don't believe it until I see him and her...
Name: Missy XS
Hobby: Obviously reading.
Purpose of living : Hoping for love and world peace.
(nice recycle shirt.)
Name: Mr. Tall Dark handsome.
Hobby: Bouldering
Purpose of life: Looking for someone to love and who love the world.
(nice I ♥ earth shirt.)
Does love come that easy? Well it does, sometime it is really that simple. Love with sincere and without intention. How beautiful it is.
and
love does come this way.b*doubt?
If I had triggered your interest please scroll down futher and read.
*atria systole/diastole reached an uncontrolled stage.
I am trying to imply that, life is really beautiful especially when you meet the right one.
Trust me, this pick up line is old.
Mr. Tall dark handsome: Oh hey.
Missy XS: ''keep on blushing''
Mr. Tall dark handsome: Um.. (thinking of something to say.) today is a good day aren't you think so?
Missy XS: yea exactly.. (especially after meeting you.)
Mr Tall dark handsome: We seem to have alot of coincidences.
Missy XS: yea exactly.. *giggles.
Maybe they just have the fate to be together.
Of course, no words are able to describe how lovely is the world, for them now. The road in front might not be straight and smooth somehow there will be obstacles too.
but
LOVE strengthens me.
and also you.
When you love the earth, God will grant you the most precious thing in your life. When you have no love for the earth, all the beautiful picture you have seen above, will not even shew.
Every single thing in life, is Love-able.
Love world, love sloggi.
I have my love for them,How about you?
(to be continued in reality.)
credited to:
- me (the photographer)
- Jesslynn (model)
- Lionel Yap (model)
- desa park city.











No comments:
Post a Comment
love notes.