Heyy people,
Im writting this before Im attending Ian's hatch day party. Well, I thought I couldn't make it but nah I tried to make friend with 'fate maker'. Thus, im attending.
Lets not run away from my topic today.
Dear my new readers, you might not know what JESSAVELLE stands for. Let me explain it again.
It was origin form the name of these four girls. Jessica, Jesslynn Clarissa , Veevian and Lien siaw. We grabbed part of our names to form this word. It was our blogshop name. Yeah WAS.
Somehow we planned to start it back in the future. Creditted to the genius who created this name. Sounded like an elegant brand. and ''Louise Vuitton could stand aside.''
I felt so 'home'ish. The lightning and the warmness , um.. food aroma diffused into my nostril so do the teddy's dream scents on me. It was... Perfect. *kiss my fingers.
We took that cute trolley walked on the runway, I took a cheese cake and ordering 5meatballs. Yea indeed it made my tummy expanded.=________=
After that, we explored all the living rooms, bed rooms and kitchens. Looked at this, our very pro photography skill. Oh, nearly forgot , we must bring a photographer along next time so that four of us could be in the pictures. What else, um anyhow IKEA was fun. We behaved jakunly like no body's business.
Trolley of yummy.
The meatballs that I've craved for so long. The gravy was finger licking good.
The Jess-es
The elle and the vee. Thus, LV.
I love this picture. It matched your clothe, Jessica.
I felt like sleeping when I saw this. Please is already 1.20am Im soooo tired.
Loving our new home.
*picture no longer available.
Stare at this picture your eyes will grow something annoying and you have to tie a black string on your forth finger. *cursed.
Nicely looking kitchen. So lovely.
Would you like to have some wine?
The boss and the client.
Yes. I was emo. Lol swirling transparent wine.
We leave Ikea after Veevian bought candles for her mum and we headed to Animal Safari. No corgi baby. I was kind of disappointed.
*off to jelly bed.
Alright last picture perhaps,
the cute teddy looked bigger than me.
*off to jelly bed.
P.S: Ian's party post coming soon.
kisses. Tonight was awesome. really.


















No comments:
Post a Comment
love notes.