Wednesday, April 14, 2010

One day Tourists.

Servus!


I just got back and Im feeling tired, I shall take a nap and continue later....
********Napping**********
[continued]
YaY! Before hand, met our new friend, Nancy. I will just used Nancy in this post instead of adding the ''not-so-nice'' word that started with 'A'. ....AND we had a new photographer today instead of me, due to some reasons I couldn't do my job today. You will get to see how 'hardworking' is she, cause she took ''quite alot'' of pictures.

we love salty chicken. *high five Jesslynn

Oh and, I can't stand the people in KL, (**smack head) they tend to act like some babarians from some caves that have not seen PRETTY GIRLS before. Let me explain to you people, how they whistled from the beginning of the street till the end of the street. PLUS! THERE WAS NOT EVEN ONE GOOD LOOKING MALE! gah.
Vee vian was about to hit their ugly faces. Lol.
They were just so.. EW .


Second dislike: The sales girl.
My turn to feel like give them a big punch.
  • smiley face free.
  • keep following us as if we will steal your odious cheapskate stuff.
  • observing how we dressed and etc.
  • act so ego.
  • eh ''I did realised you wore your momma's old aunty skirt!''
Third Dislike: The hot hot whether.
I love my dad and thanks from the bottom of my heart for letting me study in Taylors instead of some 'Nirvana College'' which shared the same name with the memorial park.=________=
oh-yea-I-love-TAYLORS-alot.

Most Awesome: We were like One-day-tourists.

lovely.

thanks to Jesslynn for this picture.
 taken by Nancy.

The end.
By the way,
Happy Hatch Day Jackson!
 I know he is damn good looking, cause Im damn pretty.

*off the ultimatum.





No comments:

Post a Comment

love notes.