Monday, April 26, 2010

Crave comes at the wrong time.

dear everyone,

Today's colors were baby pink and blue.
I wish you have already digested my previous post before you read my new post. Then it will only worth my effort of writting it. So, hope you don't mind to read my previous post (if you have not read.) before you started reading all this. Well, besically today is still so mundane, A2 are coming and I have lesser outings but that doesn't mean that I will stop blogging. 

When Im hungry and what will I do?
Check out some food blog and google out some food's picture. Thats kind of lame I know but Im just trying to make google 'useful'.
Just hopped by bakerella and I found this super lovely.

Well, this might not look really awesome for some of you but it really made me drooled. If you weren't some cake maniac you will probably agree with me that this doesn't look that fat. Lol.
I wondered why recently I started to look for nice food and etc.(I don't have mole near my mouth so Im not those who really love to eat.) Um.. Got inspired by someone perhaps.

Gah.
I still prefer to be a princess.

*off to maths practise.***super dislike.!





No comments:

Post a Comment

love notes.