Sunday, April 4, 2010

Betsey Johnson.

Aight, I know I have done a Prom post already but I was looking for the perfect dresses. Well not really, but it was a great excuse, was't it? The truth was, I was just really lazy (I'm actually yawning profoundly right at this moment). Prom is one of the best moments of your school  or college years but NOT your life though, people that say that are just too tacky! Um.. why not enjoy it and look fabulous? I have never been one to really like supremely stiff "elegant" dresses, they just aren't me. I love ruffles, laces, polka dots, bows, big ribbons you name it all.. but just not together, pleaase! Don't get me wrong, you can give me a slinky Shoshanna Ruched silk number any day, I will wear it for sure (and feel like a million smackeroonies, by the way).
I don't dress like a debutante! I'm just well, very very girly and love adorable clothes and of course, Betsey Johnson. And I realised I had one. The awesome swarn lake dress.

Each an every dress have the shadow of Betsey Johnson.So, pretty sweet.
another version of ''my dress''

Here is the Betsey Johnson Sea Princess Strapless Dress. Love the floral pattern black lace against the sky blue taffeta and the bubble skirt. And isn't the Sea Princess Strapless Dress with soft pale turquoise cascading over peachy pink taffeta lovely!

 sorry, I don't better picture to show.

and I just so in love with this,
today was a fairytales.
*fainted on dreamland.

♥Tae Yang's Princess.♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

love notes.